Immigration Advisor Job Available
Experienced Immigration Caseworker (OISC Level 3, Level 2; IAAS – Senior Caseworker)
Sanctuary Law is a small and successful OISC regulated Legal Practice based in Nottingham which currently specialises in Immigration, Asylum and Human Rights Law. We are at an exciting stage in our growth and development plans to become an SRA regulated multi service law firm with an existing loyal and growing client base.
Due to continued growth and development we are seeking an experienced consultant or permanent, full / part-time or flexible Immigration Caseworker (OISC Level 3, Level 2; IAAS – Supervising Senior Caseworker) to manage our growing caseload.
The ideal candidate will undertake a variety of cases involving issues such as Immigration, EEA, Points Based Applications, Asylum, Human Rights, Appeals, Bail & Detained Asylum Casework and Judicial Review, attend detention centres and undertake IRC as required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Work independently with a highly professional and client focused attitude
- Manage own caseload and supervise others
- Advise clients and prepare applications to the required standard.
- Advise, assess and collect relevant documents for immigration process.
- Be able to ensure a high level of service with existing clients in order to secure repeat business.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest relevant legislation, policy changes and changes in the law.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be accredited at OISC level 3 or level 2 IAAS
- Must have clean driving licence
Financial package / terms are negotiable.
Please send CV and covering letter to Issan Ghazni: email@example.com
Or…for a confidential conversation please text before calling 07989568885.